WHAT IS AN AUTHORIZATION TO FLY UNDER 44809
WHO CAN APPLY FOR AUTHORIZATION UNDER 44809
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUTHORIZATION UNDER 44809
- Register and mark your drone.
- Know the airspace and hazards.
- Fly below 400′ Above Ground Level (AGL) in Class G airspace.
- Request and receive an airspace authorization for controlled airspace.
- Keep drone within visual line of sight (BVLOS).
- Do not fly at night without proper lighting.
- Give way to manned aircraft
- Do not interfere with emergency response activities
- Never fly over people or moving vehicles.
- Do not fly under the influence.
- Do not fly in a reckless manner.
Gather information– Initially you must review what you are flying and the type of airspace you wish to fly in.
The UAS Law Center is here to help you apply for authorization under 44809. For help in obtaining your authorization from the FAA contact us at 623-252-6684 or message us HERE.